Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Financial Aid & Visa

It's been a long time I updated everyone. Life has become crazily busy after marriage. Now there are so many new things that I have to take care of. Nonetheless, I am enjoying every bit of it.

So the news on Tuck is that I have been awarded 100% financial aid which will cover my tuition expense, living expense and some other miscellaneous expenses. I must say Tuck is really great here since loan procurement is always a troublesome process for International students. For my loan I do not need to show any collateral or a US citizen as a consignor. Also, 100% financial aid is guaranteed to all students.

Some days back I also received the i20 forms for me and my wife. Now all I need to do is take an appointment and appear for an interview at the US embassy at New Delhi. So watch out for my next post where I'll post my Visa experience.

Labels: